Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Windows 7 Free Trial




I never thought I would see the day when Microsoft offered anything for FREE but here it is. They are making a 90 day trial of Windows 7 available to tech pro's FREE OF CHARGE.

I have to admit, with the obvious decimation of XP I am anxious to get my hands on a copy of Windows 7. I cleared off a hard drive just so I can see what it will be like to install! So a free 90 day trial may be just the thing to get someone like myself on board with the new OS. Lord knows I hear Vista complaints on a daily basis but I often find myself defending it, at least a little, becuase from a technical standpoint it is much better than any previous versions of Windows when it comes to troubleshooting. Hey, did you knwo that when you're making a wireless conneciton and you have to ente rthe network key you only have to enter it ONCE with Vista? Pure genius! LOL

Apparently there is a limit to this good thing and with only so many licenses available I better get mine quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment